People these days invest a lot of money, effort, and energy to turn their living spaces into the best version of “home” they can afford. Stunning designs and beautiful finishing LAMINATE will make your home look classy and expensive. Decorative laminates inside the house bring extraordinary visual satisfaction to owners and it also serves functionality.
What are decorative laminates?
Decorative laminates are protective covers or surfacing materials used in furniture or wall paneling for aesthetic purposes. They are durable, sturdy, and require low-maintenance. Different patterns include glossy laminates, digital laminates, unicore, chalk, and marker grade laminates. Royal Touche offers a variety of decorative laminate sheets that will help you design your home and workspace exquisitely.
Advantages of using decorative laminates
Laminate manufacturers in India have noticed a significant rise in the demand for decorative laminates among home and office spaces. Buyers are gravitating towards this eye-pleasing alternative over the traditional ones for,
- Good-quality wood like teak and mahogany is very expensive. Decorative sheets are long-lasting and cost-effective.
- High-pressure laminate used on floors can withstand huge amounts of weight.
- The ultimate product looks rich, smooth, clean, and lasts for years.
Understand your need
Before buying decorative laminates from the best laminate brand in India, you need to understand your purpose for the sheets. Different laminates are suitable for different surface areas. You can be buying your furniture, doors, countertops, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. It is best to take advice from a laminate manufacturer to understand which decorative laminate sheet will serve your purpose.
Here are some other factors that will help you buy the right decorative sheet
Lifespan – High-quality laminates are extensively manufactured to become scratch and stain-resistant. They will not warp like hardwood or ceramic tiles. They are highly durable, almost lasting up to 15 years or more.
Let us discuss some of the available varieties manufactured by the best laminate brand in India,
– Matte laminators give a matte finish to the surfaces. They are easy to clean and are scratch-resistant.
– Gloss Laminates have a reflective sheen that will make your interiors appear bigger than usual. However, they accumulate fingerprints and smudge easily.
– Textured laminates give the effect of textured surfaces like raw silk, leather, wood, natural stone, etc. These laminates can add warmth and depth to your interiors by giving a rustic yet vintage outlook. However, avoid using them in the kitchen as they are not very easy to clean.
– Metallic laminates make the interior look premium and luxurious. Unfortunately, they are only available in a limited range of colors like shades of gold, silver, and copper.
– PVC laminates are an ideal choice for bathrooms and kitchens because of their resistance to moisture.
– Acrylic laminates are bright and modern. These are resistant to moisture, do not fade, and are pretty low-maintenance. If you want a contemporary look in your home or office, choose acrylic laminates.
– Exterior laminates are typically designed for balcony railings, facades, etc. These laminates are resistant to extreme weather conditions, scratches, and fire.
– High-pressure laminates are used in countertops, worktops, tabletops, storage units, cubicles, doors, windows, etc. These are manufactured under pressure-sensitive conditions and are by far the strongest of the lot. They are extremely durable and long-lasting.
– Countertop laminates mimic the surface of stones commonly used to build kitchen countertops like marble, slate, and granite. These laminates are more affordable than the actual stones.
– Antibacterial laminates eliminate the growth of bacteria and viruses by almost 99%. Their antimicrobial coating makes them safe for interior uses. They are used in hospitals, clinics, spas, beauty parlors, and other healthcare facilities.
Maintenance – The protective layer on decorative laminates keeps dirt and dust away. They are very easy to clean and sanitize,and most of them are scratch and stain-resistant. Hence, they require less repair and maintenance costs.
Cost – Using decorative laminate sheets to design your interiors and workplaces is an amazing way to save a few extra bucks. These are often used as alternatives to premium wood or stones, which will dig a burning hole in your pocket. On the other hand, these sheets are more durable, cost-effective, and add a beautiful luxurious finish to your home.
Decorative laminates have become a popular choice among a lot of interior designers to suffice affordable project budgets. These multi-purpose surfacing materials can mimic wood, leather, and many other textures. They are great for making your spaces look modern or contemporary. Numerous laminate manufacturers in India are producing various types of lamination sheets that will guarantee strength and durability. S0, start your research and invest in these decorative laminate sheets to make your house and office look more magnificent Read More