One of the basic main differences from primitive Watch GT2 in Huawei gt2 pro are lugs, usage of material, size, and on-the-face printing is done. From titanium, the Pro version is made. With Huawei’s custom interface it runs, one of the problems is Lite OS and by huawei gt2 pro pro the solution was presented.
From your phones, all the notifications are relayed by this technological watch. In the box, you will get watch ships with a silicone and leather strap. The display is sharp, inky, deep, and incisive as well.
- This watch has a UI that is fairly simple to navigate.
- Activities of cycling, rowing, trail running, hiking and swimming can be tracked easily by this watch.
- It has connectivity of Bluetooth 5.1 BLE/BR/EDR. And GPS is supported in this watch.
- For the purpose of charging magnetic charging, a thimble is present.
- The strap of the watch is black fluoroelastomer and gray-brown leather.
- Dimensions of GT 2 Pro are 46.7 x 46.7 x 11.4mm.
- The charger has a voltage of 5V 1A.
- The screen resolution is 454 x 454 pixels.
- There is no camera in this smartwatch.
- A 3.5 mm Ear jack is present in this watch, as well as a loudspeaker is also present.
Setup/ Easy of use
Firstly you have to select the language when starting for the first time then the Huawei health app should be downloaded and paired with the watch. Open the app and after accepting all permissions click on the devices tab and the smartwatch should be added. After pairing the location and all information says between the watch GT2 Pro and the app.
On LiteOS, the Huawei GT2 Pro runs. There is no customization on the watch while it runs. This watch has the functionality of including a barometer, compass, alarm, workout, timers, etc. Watch faces can be modified easily, and you can select between 13 different watch faces.
A small speaker is added to watches for taking calls or listening to music. Music storage capabilities are present in Huawei gt2 pro and can be used when there is a need to answer a phone call.
By Huawei, battery life is claimed to be 2 weeks under the average usage by Huawei GT 2 Pro. During testing, about 14 days were expected for battery life.
- Dedicated GLONASS and nice options of GPS are present in this watch.
- A lot of features are present in it.
- It was very good for the purposes of fitness.
- On-board songs can’t be stored.
- Weather updates and or hourly information can’t be found.
- The UI will feel slow and halting.
- Some of the features are limited by the OS.
One of the classical versions of the Watch GT2 is the Huawei gt2 pro with certain amendments and technologically advanced features with different specifications. Fitness enthusiasts will prefer and consider this watch because of some attributes like its great battery life, GPS, 100 assisted workouts, storage on music on board, and higher quality of build as well design.