If you want to make an impression at a wedding, you should consider wearing stylish salwar kameez. Here are the top 6 Salwar kameez to pick from.
Whether you are the bride, bridesmaid, or guest, you need to wear a stylish outfit on the wedding day. Salwar kameez is one of the best traditional Indian attires you should consider to rock a wedding look. However, a well-designed salwar kameez is not just for gracing wedding occasions. You can wear the ethnic attire when going to parties, festivals, and other special occasions. The secret is just to choose a perfectly fitting and well-designed salwar kameez that makes you a showstopper at any event. Keep reading to learn the top six salwar kameez styles to rock the wedding look this year.
Anarkali Suit Style
If you are a bridesmaid or attending your best friend’s pre-wedding, wedding, and other related ceremonies, an Anarkali-style suit should be your first choice. This salwar kameez style has an ankle or floor-length top. The top is fitted around the waist and flared towards the bottom. The Anarkali top can be heavily embroidered or plain. This outfit is completed with a net dupatta with details along the borders. You can also opt for an embroidered dupatta.
Once you wear this outfit, get ready to flaunt your hanging earrings and tikka. These pieces of jewelry will be enough to make you stand out. Enhance the look further with embroidered juttis and a simple clutch bag. Remember, a little makeup can take a look a notch higher.
Straight Pant Salwar Suit
This is a top salwar suit style suitable for wedding guests. The outfit features tight pants that reach the ankle level. The top is a long Kurtis with a front slit allowing you to showcase the shiny, tight pants and classy heels. The top also has decoration details all over and has long net sleeves. You can accessorize this attire with statement earrings. Note that a necklace may not be necessary when wearing this stylish ethnic outfit. Complete the look with strappy heels.
Embroidered Satin Georgette Pakistani Suit
This is the latest salwar kameez featuring a kameez enhanced with zari, sequins, and border works. The kameez features a round neck allowing you to flaunt your statement necklaces on that wedding day. It is accompanied by a palazzo-style bottom with beautiful patterns. Last but not least, the outfit has a net dupatta with beautiful border work and other decoration details. The outfit is suitable for bridesmaids and wedding guests who want to make an impression during the ceremony.
Patiala Salwar Suits
If you want to look spot-on during pre-wedding and wedding events, you should try the latest Patiala salwar suits. You can choose one in blue or hot pink, and you will look amazingly beautiful. Alternatively, you can choose one with shiny metallic colors, and you will shine through the wedding event. This outfit features a round neck design allowing you to showcase your valuable necklace and earrings. Note that the salwar outfit will go well with slip-ons, juttis, or wedges.
Abaya Style Anarkali Suit
If you are the bride, you should go for an abaya-style wedding outfit. This ethnic outfit will make you stand out and look like a princess on the big day. The wedding attire features heavy embroidery and other details that steal the show. The flowy bottoms are incredibly comfortable, and you can wear the outfits all day long without any problem. The outfit reaches the ankle level, allowing you to flaunt juttis, heels, or other preferred footwear. It is suitable for the brides, but bridesmaids can still wear it.
Dhoti Style Salwar Suit
If you are looking for a comfortable outfit to wear on your sister’s or best friend’s wedding, consider the latest beautiful dhoti-style salwar suits. The stylish outfit features dhoti pants, a crop top, and a floor-length jacket. The net jacket features sequins that will shine throughout due to wedding lights. This beautiful wedding outfit will go well with embroidered juttis. To look more stunning, you should wear neutral makeup and wear statement earrings. The outfit will make you look super-hot, and don’t be surprised if all eyes are on you during the entire ceremony.
How to Style and Accessorize Wedding Salwar Suits
- Choose a fitting salwar suit – You don’t want to look awkward or feel uncomfortable during a wedding due to wearing an ill-fitting salwar outfit. So when you go shopping, ensure that you know your size to buy a fitting outfit. If buying at the physical store, try the outfit before buying.
- Choose a soft fabric with heavy work – When you attend a wedding, get ready to walk and even dance a lot. A heavy fabric may not be ideal for such an event. You need soft, light, and flexible fabric, allowing you to be more flexible so that you can have a good time throughout the ceremony. Chiffon, raw silk, brocade, and other soft fabrics should be top on your consideration list.
- Pick the right Jewelry – If you choose a heavily embroidered outfit, hanging earrings should be enough. However, if your salwar kameez outfit is plain or has minimal details, you can wear more jewelry. Keep it simple when it comes to jewelry.
- Wear the dupatta in a unique style – Wearing your dupatta on one shoulder is outdated. You should learn new draping styles to ensure you achieve an elegant and modern look when attending a wedding.
- Color is key – When going to a wedding, you should choose the color of your outfit based on the wedding theme colors. However, if you don’t like the color, you can choose colors close to the recommended one. But ensure the color looks good on you.
When you plan to attend a wedding, you should get one of the latest salwar kameez styles. The mentioned styles are unique and beautiful, allowing you to stand out and feel confident. The ethnic outfits are now available online. You just need to visit the top-rated online boutiques, and you will buy a salwar kameez that suits you and the upcoming wedding ceremony.