Are you having problems with wireless printing on your Epson printers? Is it having trouble connecting to your Wi Fi network Does it not connect to your Wi Fi network?
This article will discuss the various Epson printer Wi-Fi issues and how to fix them.
Let’s start by setting up an Epson Printer wirelessly. A poorly configured printer is the root cause of most problems. Also visit printer repair dubai.
Let’s get start.
How do I connect my Epson printer to my wireless network? Epson Printer WiFi Configuration
This guide will walk you through connecting your Epson printer with your WIFI network.
- Turn on your Epson printer.
- To access the control panel press the Home button
- Use the arrow keys to navigate the interface and locate the Wi Fi setup option. Click OK to begin the setup process.
- Continue pressing OK until the Wi-Fi setup wizard appears. Click OK to continue the Wi-Fi network scanning process.
- The list of wireless network that are available on the Printer display will be display after this.
- Connect to your wireless network by selecting it from the list.
- Next, enter your network password and press OK.
- Wait for the confirmation message. Click OK to close the setup wizard.
That’s all. Now your Epson printer can be connect to your wireless network.
You should now be able wirelessly to print your documents.
These steps can be use to fix any Epson printer problems.
Is there a problem with my wireless router’s connection to my printer?
There are many reasons why your Epson printer may not connect to your WiFi router. We have solutions for every Epson printer problem.
So recommend that you go through the entire list and then take each fix one at a time.
Also list the most important fix to simplify thing.
You don’t need to search for more complicated solutions to wireless connection problems if you find one that works. Any other issue related to printer visit printer repair dubai.
This guide will assist you in fixing Epson Printer WiFi connectivity issues.
- Keep your Epson printer near your WiFi router.
- Retry connect to the Internet if your Antivirus/Firewall is disable.
- Check your printer to verify that the network password was correctly enter.
- Connect to other devices to verify that your router is functioning properly.
- Check to make sure that your Epson Printer is up-to-date with firmware updates. If they are, apply them.
- Final step: Perform a factory reset and reconfigure your Epson Printer.
This guide will not solve your network connectivity problems.
Use the WPS method to connect to your wireless network
The WPS method can be used if your Epson printer does not connect to the wireless network following a factory reset.
Your Router and Printer should support WPS WPS stands for Wi Fi Protected Settings.
This feature allows you to pair your router and another device in one touch.to establish strong connections.
How can I use the WPS Push Button?
- Your Wi-Fi router will have the WPS button. The WPS button is usually found at the bottom of your router.
- Next, press the WPS button. To search for the Wi Fi Setup option, use the arrow button at the top of the screen.
- A button will appear, i.e. WPS (Push Button Setting). It’s easy to make your choice.
- Wait for Epson printer’s attempt to connect to the Wi-Fi router.
If the connection is establish successfully, the Wi-Fi antenna should flash green. If the connection fails, you can try another method.